Compression Fittings | General Technical Specifications
- Rated Pressure at 20 deg C
- Compression fittings transition compression fittings, underclamp tapping saddle and ball valves: PN 16 bar.
Up to 45 deg C in the limits dicated by the use of polyethylene pipes.
- Complying with ISO, UNI, DIN, NF
- Threads to UNI-ISO 7/1, Din 2999, BS21, EN 10226-1
- Flanges to UNI 2223, DIN 8063, UNI EN 1092-1, UNI 2278
- Comply with standards for conveying drinking water as per current regulations in Italy and in many other countries.
- D.M. n. 174 dated 06/04/2004
Materials - Compression fitting
- Body: Polypropylne (PP-B) high stability copolymer with UV protection.
- Seal: NBR and EPDM. Bush ring: polypropylene, high stability copolymer with UV protection (PP-B). Clamping ring: acetalic resin (POM).
- Nut: polypropylene high stability copolymer with UV protection (PP-B).